Problems downloading pdf files? Here are possible solutions.
If you are unable to download the attached book in PDF format, please note the following points. These are the main reasons why the links you receive in your mail do not work. If you have checked all the points and you still cannot download the files, write us an email with your order number and we will answer you as soon as possible.
1. Verify that the email we sent you does not appear in your SPAM or junk mail folder. From the Spam folder you will not be able to download the file, you will have to add the email as spam, add sales@voedia to your white list or include Voedia in your contact list.
2. Open the attached link from the last email received. In the first email the link may not be active.
3. Depending on the browser or e-mail platform you are using, you may have problems downloading. Open or copy and paste the link into another browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
4. If you have placed a joint order for physical and digital books, the links will not be active until we process the shipment of the physical books. Shipments are usually made Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm Spanish time. When we process the shipment, you will receive a confirmation email, check if you can download the book from the link that appears in that last email.
5. You can access your customer account on Voedia.com. Click on your username and your customer account panel will appear. Click on orders placed and the products you have purchased will be displayed. Try to download the digital files from the links. Confirm that you have reviewed item 3 in this list.